Greetings my friends,
We be will kicking off our “14 days of Thought Provoking Topics.”on Monday, November 22, 2010
Please pass this list along to others. We will be streaming online. Each day I will go down the list and line up guest for each topic. If you have any suggestions for a guest on any of the subjects please let me know.
Monday, November 22, 2010
1. Should there be a State of Emergency in the Black Community? What happen to our community?
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
2. How does Low Self-Esteem effects your lifestyle
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
3. Does secret societies make a difference in our lives?
Monday, November 29, 2010
4. Why are 72% of African Americans babies born out of wedlock. Does it really matter?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
5. What can we learn from other cultures?
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
6. How can we reduce sexual abuse & molestations?
Thursday, December 2, 2010
7. Has the standard for manhood change? When did you become a man?
Friday, December 3, 2010
8. Proper Etiquette & Lifeskills. How should a lady act?
Monday, December 6, 2010
9. Who writes the SAT, ACT & MEAP test? Are there any test that puts Blacks at the top? What was Carter G. Woodson talking about his book “Miseducation of the Negroe”
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
10. Unsolved Murders
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
11. Who wrote the bible? Why are there so many versions?
Thursday, December 9, 2010
12. Who are the Elijah Muhammad, Fannie Lou Hamer, Marcus Garvey & Martin Luther King’s of this generation?
Friday, December 10, 2010
13. 10 Books African Americans should read & have in the home.
Monday, December 13, 2010
14. Who benefits from crime?